Tilapia has many beneficial qualities, including significant amounts of protein, omega-3 fatty acids. It is a wealth of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. So not only is tilapia a healthy choice, but this parmesan crusted tilapia is a delicious recipe that is done in 20 minutes! Guaranteed to impress the non-fish lovers 🙂
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
COOK TIME: 12 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 17 minutes
- 3/4 cup low fat grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tilapia filets (about 4oz each)
- lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the parmesan, paprika, parsley, and salt. Then dredge the fish in the cheese mixture, pressing it in lightly with your fingers if necessary.
- Transfer to the baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with the lemon slices and enjoy!
I suggest serving the tilapia with a large side of asparagus or broccoli and a small portion of long grain wild rice 🙂
Slightly adapted from tasteandtellblog.com